What We Want
What We Believe
Pierre Ardouvin, Cécile Bart, Eric Baudart, David Douard, Keith Farquhar, Babak Ghazi, Dominique Ghesquière, Laurent Grasso, Jean-Baptiste Lenglet, George Henry Longly, Aude Pariset, David Renggli, Patrick Saytour, Donelle Woolford.
Commissaire : Philippe Valentin
du 20 décembre 2012 au 8 janvier 2013
What We Want What We Believe1. We want freedom. We want power to determine the destiny of our… community We believe that… people will not be free until we are able to determine our destiny
2. We want full PASSION for our people We believe that… WE ARE responsible and obligated to give every man FOOD FOR THE MIND or a guaranty TO THINK… …the means of production should be taken from FREEDOM and INSTINCT then placed in the community so that it’s people can organize …and give A SPACE OF SHARING
3. We want an end to the robbery by THE RATIONALISM of our MELANCHOLY We believe that SO SICK of an AUTHORITARIANISM OF THOUGHT has robbed us and now we are demanding the overdue debt… …restitution for slave labor… We will NOT accept… people; …therefore, we feel that this is a modest demand that we make
4. …housing, …shelter …CONSTRUCTIVISM We believe that if …WE …HAVE …IDEA, ENERGY, INSTINCT, EMOTION,…d the land it …it should be made into cooperatives so that our community…can build and make NEW WAY OF LOOKING f....
5. We want education…that exposes the true VISION ….We want education that teaches us our true history and our role in the present-day society We believe in…ANOTHER system that will give to our people a knowledge of self. If a man does not have knowledge of himself and his position in society and the world, then he has little chance to relate to anything else
6. We want all… to be exempt from… EVERYTHING We believe that… WE should… be forced to fight… to defend OUR VISION that does not protect us… victimized by the white racist government of America…We will protect ourselves from the force and violence of the racist police and the racist military…by whatever means necessary…
7. We want an immediate end to police brutality and murder of black peo…CHANGE We believe we can police brutality in our black community by organizing black self-defense groups that are…dedicated to defending our black defense.
8. We want freedom for all black men held in federal state, county and city prisons and jails……We believe that all black people should be released… …from the… …many jailsmpartial trial.
9. We want all black people when brought to trial to be tried in court by a jury of their p WHAT We believe